Tuesday, July 29, 2008

YOU WENT AND LET ME FORGET...

to announce the winner of the CKC Valley Forge class seat!  How embarassing...I apologize!

Ms. Denise from PA

If you're available Friday morning - from 8:30 to 9:30 - and don't get any better offers - I'd love to have you join me in QuicKutz's "XYZ...PDQ" class!

If you'll send me an email (please use the new address of "email.miss.essie@gmail.com") I'll send you some information that should get you past the CKC class guards!

Oh we're going to have fun Denise.  We're going to make five cute cards...play with dies...I'm going to tell every single funny story I know and I'm going to give away great prizes!  Yep - the prizes pretty much rock!  Trust me on this one!

So congrats Ms. Denise.  Send me an email - and then I'll see you on Friday morning!

I've got a million things to do today.  Why does that always seem to be the case the day before I leave town?  I'm also finishing up a cute project using the new QK Chicago alphabet!  Love that alphabet!  I'll post it tonight - after band camp, after my new washing machine gets delivered and installed and after I finish packing for Valley Forge.

I promise.

PEACE!

- - - Susan

No comments: