I'm sorry. I gave away a $500 shopping spree! It was awesome.
JUST KIDDING! Hah - but wouldn't that be fun!
There were about a dozen "viewers" and I showed a quickie card technique. It's one of my "go-to" patterns when I need a card in a hurry. Which really, is usually the only way I need a card - - - in a hurry!
So for those of you that missed it - here were my supplies:
- my Revolution
- my 12" platform (but the 4" one works fine)
- this Belt Loop die (which is retired, but still in stock...so grab one up now! Cuz when they're gone, they're gone!)
- some scraps of patterned paper
- a card base (8.5" x 5.5" cardstock)
- printed words from my computer in roughly 16 pt. type
Then basically - fold, trim, die-cut, thread, adhere and sign!
You can seriously have your phrases already cut into 1/2" strips, and adhere them to card bases as you need them. How easy and what a great use of snippets of paper. Super cute...and remember cute matters!
Keep reading down a few posts for more details and videos about the CHA releases today. I've just been a posting fool today - so this mornings post is down a ways.
More details on the Revolution LOVE tomorrow. This one is going to blow your socks off!
- - - Susan