your focus should be on the Revolution and the Spellbinder dies.
Hee hee - that's what you get when your teenager is in charge of the camera. Wine glasses, extreme close-ups and a slightly jiggly, camera holding hand.
But hey, beggars can't be choosers! Right?
Here is a tutorial on how to use the awesome Spellbinders Nestabilities dies in your QK Revolution.
If you've never seen or used the Nestabilities, take advantage of the awesome sale going on right now. Grab yourself at least one set to play with (I'd highly recommend the rectangles or the scalloped rectangles). Once embossed, they make great little mats for your stamped or die-cut images on cards. They also make great journaling blocks to stick on scrapbook pages!
Supplies used in this demo:
- Classic Rectangles...Small
- Scalloped Heart please note - the largest heart of this set is too large for the Revolution platform, but will work with other die-cutting machines
- Spellbinders Embossing Mat
- QK Revolution
And that's just the Nestabilities. The shapes - oh my - the shapes are amazing. Totally unique shapes, full of great detail. And they work the exact same way as the Nestabilities...
- cut with your Revolution cutting mat
- leave the die cut in place inside the die
- cover it with your Spellbinders embossing mat AND your QK embossing/sticky cutting mat
- spin it thru your Revolution one more time
If you do something with your Nestabilities that you're proud of - I hope you'll send me an email and share it with me. I'd love to post it and give you some "blog love".
New QuicKutz release tomorrow morning. I'll post images as soon as I'm "allowed to". This will be the first of TWO RELEASES for July. The next one being in two weeks for CHA.
- - - Susan