Friday, July 18, 2008

CHA GOODNESS...

in the form of a few video from the show floor!

Hosted by Mr. Doss himself! Geraldo Rivera he isn't - but his use of adjectives is rather impressive!

Here's the QuicKutz booth - showing the awesome THIRTEEN new alphabets...



And a closer look at QuicKutz new All-In-One die storage system...



Here is a trip through the Bosskut booth - showing off their cute new "Peekers"...



And oh, the new Spellbinders dies are awesome...



Now for some close-ups:

The classic 2x2 dies...


And the awesome new size of 4x8 - with an AMAZING price point of under $36 here at Scrap-Mart.com...


And my personal favorites - the Cookie Cutters...



So there you have it. Good stuff before the floor even opens at CHA in Chicago.

Check back later today - there just might be something fun for you to WATCH LIVE. Now wouldn't THAT be cool?

As more updates arrive from Chicago - I'll do my best to get them posted. Guess it's a good thing some of us had to stay behind - huh?

- - - Susan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lordy Me...gotta have 'em all! Great job!

Scrap-Mart said...

call me I will hook you up!!!!!!

scrap baby j!!!!

Sara said...

I'm drooling over Strawberry & Dragonfly!! I wish it were Christmas!!

Katie said...

What? No, under $36? Seriously?! Okay, well, since you twisted my arm...LOL! That's way cool. I have to have Rollerskate then, and might as well throw in a Chocolate. And while I'm at it I'll take a Strawberry. Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Doss. Hope you're enjoying the show! Katie

Emelie Solli said...

nooo, :( on all videos it sais thay are no longer avaleble

TristanzNina said...

Thankyou for posting them side by side, it gives me a better picture of what the fonts look like to help me compare them to the others that I have.