Wednesday, July 23, 2008

THAT WAS ONE...

for the books! Because if you could have seen my "production setup" you'd have been laughing.

Cameras, microphones, extension cords and scrapbook supplies all lined up. Throw in two hyper golden retrievers, a couple of hungry teenagers and a husband who was attempting to oversee the process, and it was pretty funny. And every time I looked up from the project - I started to giggle!

But like I said - it's a learning process. And we're going to get better each and every time we go LIVE! So give us your feedback. Offer us some suggestions. Send in your show topics. Ask your questions! I want to hear it all!

In case you missed it...here is the "show" in its entirety.

July 23, 2008...Scrap-Mart LIVE!

Here is a close up of the finished card...


and a list of the supplies I used...
Large Rectangle Nestabilities (my current infatuation!)
• the Spellbinder Embossing Mat
• the Revolution Lion
• NEW 4x8 Chemistry
• my QuicKutz Revolution
• and some awesome Sassafras Lass paper

If you have any questions - you know where to find me! Thanks again for watching Scrap-Mart LIVE! tonight.

- - - Susan

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Susan! Loved the video tutorial! And what a cute card you made. I'm dying to get my scrappy little hands on some of those new 4x8 dies from QK too and those Nestabilities have been on my must have list for a bit. Thanks for the fun. Can't wait 'til next time. I think the "live" crop is an excellent idea...however I have to work late this Friday and would not be able to participate. Katie

Anonymous said...

What was the tool you used to ink the dies? I think I have it -if MS Essie is right and it's the thing you can hold to a light and 'mold" but all mine are black I didn't hear that there are attachments that you can use to stamp with! And I forgot the name of the brand...I hope you'll carry them because I know no one around here carries them! Thanks for the great card idea and show and tell!

Gemiel said...

I loved the show!! It's great to see the products in "action". I know it takes a lot of work to put the show together, but I hope you make it a regular feature. A sugggestion for a future show... a layout using the new border dies.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great show last night. I enjoyed watching the products in action. I loved the lion card idea and also how you showed us how to get those little eyes and nose details. That will sure help me with some of my Quickutz dies.
Looking forward to your next show!

Brenda said...

I liked the show (I am sorry that I did not make it when you were live but watched the one that you posted!) Thanks for putting it up.