Saturday, July 19, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL...

I have no life. At least not on this particular Saturday afternoon!

Why you ask? How do I know this to be true? Well, let me show you what I've been doing for the last 2 hours...


I've been printing up reference cards for the new QK All-in-One Storage System.

If you haven't heard about this yet - let me tell you that it is awesome. Rush right now over to the QuicKutz website and click in the lower right hand corner where it says "EZ Reference Card System". It's so cool!

All you do is select the size sheets you'd like to use: 2x2, 3-4x8, 3-12", etc. Then you put in what dies you are looking for and simply DRAG AND DROP the color images onto the mock up of the page.

So in the above example, I selected that I plan to fill the border sheets. Then I searched for "borders" and all of the QK 12" border dies came up in the scroll window. All I did was drag-and-drop the dies that I have...and clicked PRINT.

Now I have my stack of cardstock pages, ready to insert into my All-in-One Storage Sheets. I am NOT however going to tell you exactly how many pages I printed. Because THAT my friends - would be embarrassing.

I just need Scrap Baby J to get to the warehouse on Monday - and get my storage systems in the mail! WOO HOO...I smell a surge or organization coming your way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief, I went out of town for one small vacation and missed all kinds of blog activity! That'll teach me! Love this EZ Reference idea, going to get started on mine now.
Tammy

Jill said...

sooooo disappointed that the videos have gone away. . .not on email on the weekend and missed it all!!!!