Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TURKEY, PUMPKIN PIE, STUFFING...

and leftovers.  Just to name a few of my favorite things about the upcoming holiday.

One of my other favorite things about Thanksgiving is spending time making and creating and crafting up a storm.  It's usually a very "artsy" month for me.

And now that our very own Scrap-Mart Design Team member Brenda has filmed this project - I can start working on the little details right now!

Watch Brenda as she gets her Bosskut groove on...



She makes it look very easy.  And that's what we're all about - easy and doable!

Here are some close-up pictures of the finished product...


I think it is her white pen-work that makes her projects look so perfect!  I just love it!


What a perfect accent to your holiday dinner table.

Supplies used for this project:

brown ink pad
white gel-pen
wire
glue dots

If you have any questions - feel free to drop me an email.  

Thanks Brenda for taking us through the steps.  Great project, great directions and a great video!

PEACE!

- - - Susan

3 comments:

Rainy said...

Awesome first Video Brenda ! Rain

Victoria H said...

I love your video! Great job! The napkin rings are beautiful!

Helen said...

A great first video Brenda, I am looking forward to seeing more of your techniques, tricks, cards (funny, sarcastic, and elegant.)

We get tp wee you do all of these at the crops but we rarely ask you to explain what you are doing or how how to do things.

You are great!