Thursday, March 6, 2008

TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK...

time is a tickin' ladies.

Entries will be accepted until midnight CST.

I've gotten a handful of entries so far...and one of them is going to scoot away with a very lovely prize package. A package likely containing...

• QK QuickStripz
• possibly a QK die...or two...
• how about some Cookie Cutter dies
• maybe a cool little tool
• surely there will be some sweets
• and who doesn't love chipboard
• and I think I have some CHA goodies still
• and it'll be all prettied up...for sure!

Heavens, this is shaping up to be quite the prize package for the first week of March Madness. I've likely outdone myself!

Email me photos of your pages, or comment with links to your pages. Either way is just fine.

Now go get busy...time is a wasting away!

behave yourselves...

No comments: