in fact, we're already three days into the month! Where does the time go?
In honor of the third month of the year...I thought we'd start a few challenges.
What does everyone think about that?
Here are the "rules" for the Scrap-Mart.com March Madness Challenges:
1. Challenges will go up on Mondays...and will close on Thursdays.
2. Winners will be announced on Fridays.
3. There must be at least two entries for there to be a winner declared.
4. You can only win one challenge this month. Please feel free to enter as often as you'd like...so we can all see your fabulous work...but if you've won once, you can't win again for March.
5. Prizes will vary from week to week, so I'll try to post a picture of each week's prize.
6. Each challenge will have THREE points (sticking with the theme for the third month)! All three items must be addressed in your page entry.
7. When your entry is finished, you must upload photographs of your entry to a third party site (your personal blog, 2peas, flickr.com, etc.). Once your photos are uploaded, comment here on the blog and link us to your pages.
Beyond that - the sky is the limit. But keep in mind what we sell at Scrap-Mart.com and know that brownie points could possibly be given out for using products that we love (Scenic Route, Bosskut, QuicKutz, Daisy D, Sassafras Lass, etc.)
So - with that being said here is the challenge for the first week of "Scrap-Mart.com March Madness"...
Create a two-page spread (and when I say page, title & journaling is a given) that includes:
• three pictures per page
• some kind of full-page, length or width, border element (die-cut, ribbon, sticker strip, chipboard, etc.)
• a cluster of three similar embellishments (flowers, brads, bling, buttons, etc.)
That's easily doable! Pick a topic. Pick some fun new supplies. And start scrappin' your little heart out. Post your entries to today's comment section.
I'll start working on mine right now - and will post the photograph as soon as I'm done. This will keep me accountable!
I'm pretty sure I can talk Sweet Justin into being our judge on Thursday evening...but I'll have him check his social calendar!
Good luck girls.