Friday, March 7, 2008

I NEED....

some quick input ladies. I want to know how you feel about digital scrapbooking?

We are tossing around the idea of doing some digital layouts, but we don't know if you'd be interested in this.  Do you scrap digitally?  Would you be interested in learning more about it?

PLEASE let us know by leaving a comment or emailing us. Miss Essie has her email below (miss.essie@yahoo.com), or you can email me (justin@scrap-mart.com).  Any and all input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

And lets see some layouts!! I know you all don't just buy scrapbook supplies and put them in drawers and tins! Come on.  We'd love to see what you've created!

Justin

2 comments:

Angelartistok said...

I don't scrapbook a lot, but when I do, I don't like digital. I enjoy using paper and embellishments, playing with the placement of my pictures and designing a page. Staring at a computer screen all day to design on is just not my cup of tea.

小公主 said...

yes! i like to learn more about digital!