Thursday, August 7, 2008

SCRAP-MART LIVE!...

was awesome!  Sorry some of you missed it!

If you'd like to see what I made - and try this new technique out for yourself...please be my guest!

Scrap-Mart LIVE! August 7, 2008

You'll click here and be taken to the "studio". About half way down the page, on the left, is a box that says VIDEO CLIPS...and there should be two little thumbnails. The newest video will always be the first in the line. If you mouse over the thumbnails, it'll show you the date. The one from last night says "Scrap-Mart LIVE! 8.7.08".

(Go ahead and put our "studio" in your bookmarks, or favorite places, because this is where everything filmed and recorded will show up. LIVE or not-so-live.)

I promise that next show, I won't ask "CAN YOU HEAR ME" a million times. But I was experimenting with a different microphone. I think it worked okay. So I was being a tad annoying the first few minutes. My apologies!

Here is a list of the supplies we used:

Cuttlebug Spots and Dots
Cuttlebug Traffic Pattern
QuicKutz Aquarius
QuicKutz 12" platform
ColorBox Stylus Handles
ColorBox Chalk/Ink Applicators
Spellbinders Embossing Mat
Sticky Mats
and our trusty Revolution

After following the instructions in the video - here is the finished product: (you can click on the image for an enlarged look)


If you have any questions - feel free to email me..."email.miss.essie@gmail.com"...and I'll get any additional details out to you!

Then mark your calendars for Saturday's show. It's going to be just as fun!

PEACE!

- - - Susan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Susan! The picture of the embossed image on the blog shows up much better, I'm glad you follow up on the blog so we can watch again! Hope more can join next time, I always pick up good hints and ideas! Crafty Deb

Anonymous said...

VERY cool technique! Thanks! Thanks for posting the site also (I asked about this earlier) because I normally can't watch them live. Only drawback so far is I want more products!! (Cuttlebug embossers/ embossing mat etc etc etc)
Jil

Brenda said...

Questions Questions Questions

Can this same technique be done with the Boss Kut Machine?????

I don't have a Revolution and I am not planning on buying one but I would really like to be able to do this technique but I'm leary about trying it because I don't want anything to mess up my machine.

Gemiel said...

Loved the card. I never knew you could use the cuttlebug folders in the revolution. I see a new obsession coming on LOL. I could see and hear the video perfectly but I couldn't get logged into the chat part.