Saturday, August 9, 2008

IF YOU'D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE...

in tomorrow's make-n-take, you'll need the following supplies:

- your die cutting system (I'll have my Rev and my Bug on camera)
- 4" platforms and cutting mats
- any nesting dies you have (QK Nesting Dies, Spellbinder Nestabilities)
- any 2x2 QK singlekutz shape (the simpler the better...think big flower, man/woman, star, handprint)
- a 6" x 12" piece of cardstock
- a 6" x 12" piece of matching patterned paper (double sided would be awesome, but not necessary)
- adhesive

Those are the necessary tools for the project!

The extra tools that would be fun to have on hand, if you've got 'em, are:
- Crop-a-Dile
- piece of ribbon that matches your paper choice
- any texture/embossing dies (QK or Cuttlebug)
- embossing plates for whatever die-cutter you're using

OH WAIT - you're also going to need a really awesome attitude. Because this is our first make-n-take. Who knows how it will go! But I think it'll be fun.

Because the project is cute!
And I'll be here!
And you'll be here!
Oh yeah, and Mr. Doss said I could give away a prize! (and it's one of my faves!!)

BUT you have to be signed in to be prize-eligible. So click on the link in the side bar to get signed up for a name. Or follow the directions in this old post to get registered properly. Then you'll have access to chat with me while I'm working. HOW FUN!

(OH - and some of you had problems the other night accessing the chat portion of the LIVE! show. If that ever happens, click to SIGN OUT, then click to SIGN IN again. Sometimes if there are too many people clicking into the studio at once, you don't get registered. And if it doesn't recognize you, you can't chat.)

Hope to see you tomorrow - at 2:00 pm Scrap-Mart time! If you have any questions before then - shoot it my way (email.miss.essie@gmail.com) and I'll get you an answer!

If you don't want to play along - I hope you'll at least stop by and watch! I promise to keep you entertained for at least 15 minutes!

PEACE!

- - - Susan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn, I missed this one. Hope everyone had fun. I'll have to get my supplies and watch it anyway! Looking forward to the next one!
Tammy, aka sneakybacon!

Gemiel said...

Wasn't able to make it live today but I just watched the video. Great technique!!!! I'll definately have to give it a try.

bhelenj said...

I can't find the video. The only one on the site is the short test video. Where is the video of the show. I love your videos and I don't want to miss this one.