Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'M HERE, I'M HERE, I'M HERE...

I'm just a tad under the weather right now.

And you know the saying "when momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy". Well "when Susan ain't bloggin', ain't nobody bloggin' ".

But I'm on the road to recovery - at least that's what I'm telling myself. I figure if I say it enough times, I'll start to believe it!

OKAY - so questions about the video from last Sunday. For those of you that didn't make the LIVE! showing, have no fear. And for those of you that can't figure out how to watch it in it's recorded version, no fear there either!

Here is the link to the Scrap-Mart LIVE! studio.

Scrap-Mart LIVE!

You should see our header at the top of the page - and about half way down the page is a box that says "VIDEO CLIPS". If you roll your mouse over the three images...it will show you the dates of the show. The one furthest on the left is dated 8.10. That is the most recent show. The newest show will always be first in the line of images.

Click on the show you'd like to watch and you're all set. Then - I suggest you bookmark, or favorite-place our studio. That way - you can quickly check for updates, new pictures or new video uploads. This is also where you'll go to enter the LIVE! shows.

It's a cute little project that I show you how to do. Using some embossing tricks and some die-cutting tips. I hope you like it.

Scrap Baby J, Shirley and I are in North Carolina this weekend for CKC Charlotte. We've got classes this weekend, fully stocked racks of Scenic Route, new QuicKutz dies that we sold out of last week. AND, AND, AND brand spankin' new Pink Paislee. Pink Paislee paper, clear stamps, metallic rub-ons and overlays. OH MY! We are sitting in the hotel room drooling over it as I type.

(okay - Justin is watching the Olympics, Shirley and I are the only ones drooling - but you get the idea!)

If you're in the area of Charlotte this weekend, we hope you'll stop by. Tammy is bringing cookies, so if you're planning to come how about bringing a half gallon of milk. Milk-n-cookie breaks on set-up day...that's a tradition I'd really like to start!

HOW FUN!

I'm off to medicate and sleep. I need to be fully rested. It's going to be an awesome weekend!

PEACE!

- - - Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that Pink Paislee is so cute, can't wait to see it in person. I won't get to Charlotte until Friday afternoon, so don't be looking for cookies until late afternoon, I'll get there as soon as I can!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are alive and kickin!I hope you have Pink Paislee left for Chicago bcause I MUST HAVE THE OWL collection! I need paper, acrylic stamps, metalic rub ons, more paper, more stamps, little owls...you get the picture! This is going to be a loooong week...
Crafty Deb :)