Tuesday, August 5, 2008

IF YOU CAN HEAR ME APPLAUDING...

and shrieking in delight - go ahead and join in.

You'll understand just why I'm so happy, when you read these words...

SCHOOL STARTS WEDNESDAY!

Very excited here in this house. Extremely excited!

Oh yeah - and the kids are pretty stoked as well.

So as I sit here tonight - filling in schedules, and dates and deadlines - I figured it was time to publish a little Scrap-Mart LIVE! schedule. For at least the next week. Because I promised fair notice. Because I promised to let you know as soon as I decided.

And because if I don't commit to it publicly - I might schedule a pedicure appointment instead!

So here is what I have for the next week:

Thursday, August 7th @ 8:30 pm Scrap-Mart time
- this will be a demonstration

Saturday, August 9th @ 2:00 pm Scrap-Mart time
- this will be a make-n-take (supply list to follow)

Tuesday, August 12th @ noon Scrap-Mart time
- this will be a technique video

Remember - I am still experimenting.  I won't always be this much of a go-getter in such a few number of days.  But I'm still trying to figure out what will work and what won't work.  So you're all my guinea pigs.  But you are all awesome at what I've been asking of you.  Feedback, comments, suggestions, critiques, constructive criticism - - - it's all been wonderful.  And I'll get better each and every time. I promise.

And I hope you know by now that I try my darnedest to keep my promises!

So mark your calendars.  Set your clocks.  Watch the blog for reminders!  This is going to be FUN! And I'm mixing up the times a bit, just to see what works best. Works for you all. And works for me. So again, please bear with me.

It'll be worth it - because I have some CUTE things planned. Seriously cute!

And you know what I've always said. Right? Sure, you remember...

"cute matters...the cuter the better".

I'll be packing lunches tomorrow morning.  Then I have a conference call with Mr. Doss and Essie, followed by a lunch date with my husband. BIG plans - BIG excitement - and BIG burritos.  In that order!

PEACE!

- - - Susan

1 comment:

Gemiel said...

I've marked my calendar. Can't wait to hear about the big plans!!!