Saturday, May 3, 2008

A SKETCH IDEA...

to keep the ball rolling.

I've been working with my girls here - and WOW have we been productive!

Drew up this sketch this morning, while I was waiting for the coffee to brew. A sketch that is loosely based on the box of cereal my son was destroying (don't ask...it isn't very pretty)...


Whenever I draw a sketch, I also jot down theme ideas and product ideas. Which usually end up being whatever I have laying on the top of my desk! But it makes it easy for me to turn the sketch into an end result...


So - I'm wondering - do you sketch too? Do ideas hit you in the morning? What could you make from this sketch?

Just wondering.

While we wait for the pizza.

behave yourselves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love sketches, probably 99% of the time I scrap using sketches. There really isn't any specific time of the day they hit me though, just whenever!
Tammy C