Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY...

Mother's Day to all Scrap-Mart moms!

And there are lots of you.  Trust me, I know these things!  Mr. Doss and the lovely Ms. Laura hear from a lot of you moms.

What dies you need to order for little Johnny's school report.
What paper you're tracking down for little Susie's brownie badge project.

They hear lots of stories.  And they smile.  Sometimes they giggle.  And then they tell the stories to me so I feel included.  But you know what, we love all of the stories.  Because these stories are some of what makes this entire hobby tick.  The stories, the projects, the love and the focus.

Am I right?  Of course I'm right.  (Just ask Sweet Justin - he'll verify the fact that I'm always right!)

So know that we love our moms.  We also love our non-moms...but non-moms day is sometime in July.  Today is Mother's Day.

To leave you with something funny - take a minute and watch this video.  Oh sure, it's an oldie.  But it's a goodie.  It makes me laugh.  Because admit it - we've all said almost all of these things!



Have a wonderful weekend.  We hope you're spending your day surrounded by love, laughter and memorable moments!

behave yourselves...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Happy Mothers Day Miss Essie! I got to do exactly what I wanted to do--sleep and not clean anything!
Tammy C

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Happy Mothers Day Miss Essie! I got to do exactly what I wanted to do--sleep and not clean anything!
Tammy C

Sara said...

Hope your Mother's Day was absolutely WONDERFUL!!!