Friday, May 23, 2008

HAVE NO FEAR...

Essie is here!

Oh sure, I've been missing for the last week - but really not missing, just buried.

And when I get buried - the item on my to-do list that gets moved to the bottom is blogging. I'm sorry to say it, but it's true! I think it's time for me to hire an assistant. A right hand. A gopher. A good doo-bee. A Girl Friday.

You know what I mean. I need help!

I enlisted our own Suzy-Q to do another video this morning. We got so many fun comments from the last video - that I thought another would be good right about now.

Hopefully - lots of you are sitting in possession of your very own 12" QuicKutz Platforms. Because this tutorial shows you a fun little something to do with it.

So live from her scrapbook room...here she is!



The dies she uses in her demonstration:

QK 12" Platform w/ Cutting Mat
QK Border Vine
QK Mary Jane
QK Rockstar
QK Cookie Cutter Flower Shapes

Personally, I can't wait to try this little Suzy-Q-Tip out with the Hearts Border Die...I think it'd be adorable!

Here's a complete picture of the page she shows in the video - for a little closer inspection.



That's it for today dear blog readers. I promise - Que Kay a New Way coming soon. Plus some more examples of entries from our April contest!

behave yourselves...

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That is a cool technique - thank you for giving us more great ideas!

Shirley Pando said...

Oh, I love it!

MaryNSC said...

o WOW that was SUPER!!! I enjoyed that, thank UUUUU

bhelenj said...

I love this idea. Here is my page that I scraplifted. http://www.quickutz.com/qk2/myqk/memberProject.aspx?projectId=1871
Giving your blog due credit for the idea.
Helen