Monday, August 24, 2009

Whew! What a weekend!

We had a great time at CKC Tulsa. A huge thank you to all of you who stopped by to say hi! I met so many of our customers and friends and was lucky enough to make a few new ones. I promised you some booth pics so here they are!

This is our BIG sign...



And here's a view of the booth from the register...



Speaking of regiser, here's Johnny counting back some change (and tryig to avoid the camera)...

Look at the bright side Johnny, at least you're not wearing a pink boa!

And here's where I was found in the booth...

I gave demos of the Slice and the new Epic 6.

Well, there's a peek into our world. I only worked two conventions this year but I think I may add a few more next year.

Now, onto some projects! Jenn knew the moment she saw the new Starry Night border she wanted it. But, not for your average Halloween project! Look at what she did with hers...

She used it to wrap a candle and after she lit it you could see the light showing through the holes as the candle burned down! She also wrapped a candy jar with it...

This would make a great treat for any occasion. All you would have to do is change up the color of the border!

Here's a card Tammy created with the new Unity Stamps Hodge Podge of Happiness set.

She colored her image with Copics then cut and layered it with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One. Such a pretty card.

Our next project for today is from Veronica...

She used a combination of Marigold and Studio Skinnimini alphabet for her title. Look at that face!!! He's lovin' his ice cream!

Here's yet another calendar page for my planner I'm making. This is March's topper...

The background paper is from Scenic Route's Surprise line. The lucky is from Unity's August Retailer KOTM. The shamrocks were cut with the Calendar Slice Design Card and I used Fonts Essentials for the 'me'. That's a picture of my youngest son and me. His birthday is in March so of course I had to make it his page!

Thanks for stoppin' by today! I hope you had a great weekend too! We'll be back on Wednesday with some more projects! We hope you have a fabulous Monday and we'll see you soon!

Katie

No comments: