Monday, August 31, 2009

If you ask me...

the weekend went by waaayyy too fast! The weather was perfect and the sky was clear! It was wonderful! How was your weekend?

Let's get started shall we? Here's a card Tammy created using the Unity Stamps Hodge Podge of Happiness kit.

After stamping her image Tammy colored it with her Copic Markers and Spica Glitter pens. This is one of those cards you could send just because.

Veronica won some blog candy from a stamp company in Sweden and here's a layout she created with some of her goodies.

She used the Miss Muffet alphabet for the the title, which translates to "lazy summer days". The text on the left is one of the stamps she won and it's from a Swedish summer song. Congrats on your blog candy win Veronica!

Our friend PJ graced my inbox with some wonderful projects yesterday! Check out this cute baby card she made...

The card base itself was cut with an Ellison die but she used her Slice machine and the Animal Crackers design card to decorate the front of the card. PJ's friend is having a baby girl and she created these as the shower invitations. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing with us!

I opened a jar of Flower Soft at the Tulsa CKC to demo and not long after trying it out I had an idea. So, I brought it home and tried it and it worked! Don't you just love it when that happens?! Take a peek...

I cut the tree from the Slice FaLaLa Design Card then covered it with the adhesive-backed Kaiser pearls. Then I covered the entire area with Flower Soft Glue and started layering on my Soft Christmas Green Flower Soft. I *think* I'm going to airbrush some cork paper with my brown Copic marker and use that as the tree trunk. Wouldn't these look fabulous on the front of a Christmas card? Don't worry, I won't leave you haning! I'll finishe the card shortly! LOL!

Well, thanks for stoppin' by today! We hope you had a great weekend and that your week is off to an awesome start as well. We'll be back tomorrow for another fun new Quickutz release! Yep, it's that time again! See you then!

Katie

No comments: