Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I can't believe....

how fast time is flying! Tomorrow we'll be setting up for the Tulsa CKC...already!!! It seemed like it was so far away then BAM, here it is! If you're attenging the Tulsa CKC be sure you stop by the booth and say hi! We just love meeting our cyber friends!

Tammy got her inky little fingers on the new Unity Hodge Podge of Happines kit. The stamps in this kit were chosen by Unity lovers during a round of voting on Unity Place. It's a really great set!

Aren't those owls cute?! After stamping the owls, Tammy colored them with her Copic markers then added some shimmer with her Copic Spica Glitter pens. She cut the image out with Spellbinders Rectangle Nestabilities and layered them before adhering them to the card. She also layered the sentiment then hand cut around it. The sentiment and heads of the owls have dimensional adhesive underneath to give them some added pop.

Jenn and her family recently took a short road trip to Chicago. Of course she had to snap some pics while on the road and she created this layout to document their trip.

Jenn used her Silhouette for most of this layout. She added the new Revolution Brackets Journal Block for her journaling.

I am still working on my calendar and slowly but surely it's coming together. Here's a peek at my month of April.

My son, Seth, was born in April so obviously, this is Seth's page! When he was a baby, I would sing him "You are my sunshine" all the time. It was just our thing. I used the sun, clouds and sentiment from Unity's KOTM. After stamping the sentiment I cut it out with my Spellbinders Labels 3 Nestabilities. I cut the April and the party hat using my Slice Calendar Design card. I'm really lovin' how it's turning out.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today! We appreciate you all! Even with the convention this weekend we'll still have our Friday sketch. I have some more great reader layouts to show you. You guys are really rockin' these sketches! I get emails from you all the time saying how much you're enjoying them. Those emails make my day! We hope you all enjoy the rest of your week! See you Friday!

Katie

No comments: