Monday, August 17, 2009

I have another...

great video for you today from our friend, Terri from BossKut. Terri explains a little more about the Gazelle and how it differs from other digital cutters.



I LOVE the 12" format of the Gazelle. That is the number one reason I bought this machine! And, I'm lovin' it! I am going on a weekend retreat soon and I will be using my Gazelle MUCH that weekend! Thank you, Terri for the great info!

You may remember Jenn's layout she did a while back in anticipation of their trip to the Chicago Aquarium. Here it is completed with pics...and she expanded it into a 2 page layout.

She used the Relax Gift Set, Scrap-Mart exclusive BossKut Octopus and she cut the seaweed using her Silhouette. I love that she was able to incorporate so many photos by adding the second page.

Our friend, PJ, sent me this cool card she made using the Copic airbrush system.

PJ started by cutting the 4" snowboarder from the Making Memories Sports Slice Design card. To create the shadow of the snowboarder, she used the negative of the die cut and airbrushed it. PJ used torn masks and her Copics to airbrush the sky and snow then she used a white opaque marker to add further detail. Doesn't that look awesome?! So much detail! Thanks for sharing your project with us PJ!

Here's a quick layout I created using the Scenic Route Appleton collection.

In addition to the Appleton product kit I used my Spellbinders Labels One Nestabilities to create the journal block and my Making Memories Fall/Back to School design card for the apple and scissors. I used the Making Memories Slice Metallic Paper in silver to cut the scissors.

We're sure glad you stopped by today! We'll be back on Wednesday with some more great projects. If there's something specific you'd like to see in use or you have any product questions, leave us a comment on this post or shoot me an email to Katie@scrap-mart.com and we'll get it done and/or answered for you! See you Wednesday!

Katie

No comments: