Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Wednesday means it's "With us Wednesday" time again! This week, our friend Karin sent me an ADORABLE layout! Check it out...

Karin used the Revolution Pirate Ship, Parchment Scroll, Treasure Chest, Hat and Sword! She also used the Revolution Paper Doll with Pirate costume. What a great layout...and her 'Lil Pirate is sure a cutie! Thanks for sharing with us Karin!

Jenn is still working with that new Starry Night Border die.

Jenn used the Starry Night border for her sky which gives the illusion of falling snow! She also used the 2x2 House. These would make perfect holiday cards!

Here's a cute little birthday card Veronica created.

She used the new Dots Embossing folder to give texture to her card background. She added the limited edition Summer of Fun Teddy Bear and used the new Miss Muffet alphabet for her title. This would make a perfect card for a child's birthday! You could even add a little present to the bear!

Tammy also made a card. She used one of the Sizzix Bigz XL card dies for hers.

She used the Floral Flourish XL card for her card base. After stamping her sentiment she cut it with the Spellbinders Classic Oval Nestabilities then mounted it on a Scallop Oval. The flourish adds such pretty detail.

Apparently the entire design team was in a card making mood because I have one to share as well! LOL!

I used the new Simple Blessings stamp set by Unity for this card. I have to tell you this set is much larger than I had originally though. It would even work well on layouts. This card measures 6x6, to give you an idea of the size of the stamps. I used my Scor-Pal and Scor-Bug embosser for my piercing. After I stamped the sentiment I cut it out using the small frame from the Spellbinders Polka Dot Frame set. I can't wait to use this stamp set again!

Well, we hope that you've enjoyed your visit and found some inspiration! Thanks so much for stoppin' by! We'll be back on Friday for our sketch challenge! You guys are lovin' the sketches and I'm so happy to see so many of you sending in your projects to share! You still have time to participate in last week's sketch challenge! Simply email your finished layout to me at Katie@scrap-mart.com. Enjoy the rest of your week and we'll see you Friday!

Katie

No comments: