Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I hope the weather...

in your neck of the woods is getting warmer. It's been gorgeous here the last few days and the forecast says we can expect more of it. That's more than I can say for what Jenn has endured. Take a look at this layout Jenn created with the new Quickutz Weather die.

While Jenn's son was playing soccer it began to rain. She took some pics and whipped out this great layout. Jenn used the Quickutz Marigold alphabet and replaced the "o" with the 2x2 soccer ball. She also used the Revolution Weather die. To add the date, she used a stamp from the Unity Stamp Let's Get Scrappy Set.

Veronica has also experienced some not-so-dry weather.

Veronica's title, which translates to "Swedish Summer?", was created using the Chick-a-Dee font. She also used the Revolution Umbrella.

This next layout comes from Tammy.

Tammy used the Quickutz Scallop Border, photo corner, and the Banana Split font. Look at that face! She's sure enjoying her blueberries! LOL!

I'm right in the middle of a project. Since I'm not quite finished with it I thought I'd show you an element I created for my page.

This little tag will serve as my title for my page when it's complete! I used my Spellbinders Petite Circle and Scallop Circle to create the tag base. The little bear is the Boss Kut Bear Peeker and I added the Boss Kut Angel Wings. The title was cut with the Boss Kut My Little Angel die. Before I layered my circles I inked the edges using my Quick Quotes Mocha Mama Powder Puff Ink.

We hope you're having a good week. Don't forget you have until noon tomorrow to email your submissions for the sketch contest to me at Katie@scrap-mart.com. I have 4 entries so far! The prize will be some Quickutz Vinyl. If you haven't seen the sketch or the contest details, you can read about them here. We'll see you back here Friday with all of the entries for the contest and a new sketch. Until then, happy Scrappin'!

Katie

No comments: