Thursday, October 23, 2008

WE HAVE A WINNER...

yes we do!

It's so fun to give things away.  I just love it!

I got lots of emails from girls who were making and sending cards.  I got tear-jerker stories, sweet comments, and heartfelt "thank yous".  Blog readers are so, so sweet!  Really, you all are!

I got about twelve entries into the Monday Challenge...here are a few of the cards that are wooshing their way into mailboxes all over the country today.  How fun is that?


This card is from Sweet Ruby.  She loves Bosskut dies AND QuicKutz dies - and boy does she know how to use them!  She used the QK Slice of Pie to sweeten up this card for her girlfriend!


For this card, Ruby used both the QK Coffee Mug and the Bosskut S'More dies.  Look how cute they look together!  Thanks for sharing them with us Ruby, I'm sure you've made somebody very happy by sending them these cards!


Anet decided to whip up a bright and colorful card for a friend - quick and simple and speckled with lime green to boot.  I LOVE IT!  She used some QK Nesting Ovals and one of the many QK Flowers.

This cuter-than-cute card is one Mary made for a coworker...who likes to play the slots.  She used the QK Nesting Rectangles and the number "7" from the Mademoiselle Spring Gift Set Alphabet.  CUTE Mary!

Our very own S.M.Arties also joined in my Monday card challenge (good job girls...thanks!)

Veronica whipped up this little card with just some scraps she had laying around.  She stamped out her own green with one of her favorite tools...her DYMO labeled!  What a great idea, to have a bunch of cards ready to go - - - all you need to do is stick on the greeting.  And her DYMO makes that oh-so-easy!  Thanks Veronica!

Jenn is hoping things are on the positive side - she used the new check mark box, from the QK Election release.  But she didn't care about political preference...she mixed it up.  Using the QK Milk and Cookies die was the perfect result!


And finally tonight, Brenda opened up her brand new Bosskut Peekers dies and used them for this card.  How cute is this little pup?  Her chalking and pen detail always sets these little guys apart!  CUTE!

But - now for my winner.  I had my son draw a name out of all 12 entries - and I even took a picture of him drawing a slip of paper.  However, my camera cord is already packed in my briefcase for tomorrow morning.  So no picture right now!

A Scrap-Mart drum roll.........MARY...with your Slot Machine card!  If you'll send me your mailing address I'll stick this Santa die in the mail to you.  I'm sorry I can't get it mailed out before I leave tomorrow.  But I'll be home on Sunday, and it will hit the post Monday morning!

Congrats Mary!  Isn't winning FUN!!??

Thanks for everyone who entered and created and mailed something FUN this week!  I appreciate it and I know your friends' will appreciate opening up their mail and finding something special made by YOU!

PEACE!

- - - Susan

3 comments:

Brenda said...

A very special Congratulations to MARY on winning that Santa Die !!! I have it and I love it!!!

Thanks for entering the SM contest!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mary, very cute card!

Everyone's cards look great, but all of a sudden I'm craving some coffee and a s'more!

Jenn in MO said...

That lucky 7 card was lucky for you Mary! Congrats! Well done everyone!