Sunday, October 19, 2008

BLOGGIN' FROM THE AIRPORT...

definitely passes the time before boarding.

But the rate at which my battery is being drained is astonishing!  So this is going to be QUICK!

The Sacramento EXPO is over - and the Scrap-Mart crew is headed back home.  For a few days.

I've got some creating and some posting and some sharing to do in the next few days.  GOOD STUFF I promise.  I've got a couple of videos up my sleeve, the S.M.Arties have some things to share as well.

- - Jenn has a fun storage ideas that she perfected over the weekend
- - Brenda is planning and scheming which projects to share first
- - Tammy has some ideas that are simply amazing
- - and Veronica is going to be featured in tonight's blog update!

FUN STUFF!  Good stuff.  EXCITING STUFF!

Feeling in need of some Halloween ideas?  Look no further.  I'll be back with some pumpkin decorating ideas that are super-cute and super-doable!

Looks like we're ready to board.  Until later tonight!

PEACE!

- - - Susan

2 comments:

MaryNSC said...

OO Hurry I can not wait to see..:O)

Brenda said...

I am excited too - I can't wait to see the new stuff that you are posting!

I am looking forward to seeing Tammy's and Veronica's DT entries!!!