Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Only one day left...

'til Thanksgiving! At the last minute my hubby decided we WOULD cook so off I went to the grocery store last night. Now, my mind is in overdrive thinking of all I need to get ready for tomorrow. How 'bout you? Are you ready? Who's cooking? Who's not? Whatever your plans we hope you have a fabulous day!

Tammy has already put her Letterpress to work. Using the Holiday Printing Plate set Tammy created her family's Christmas card.

You could make these as the card front or take it one step further and put magnet on the back and slip it inside the card. Then, after your family receives it they can just stick it right on the fridge! Tammy is lovin' her Letterpress and has already ordered more accessories so I'm sure she'll have more goodies for us very soon!

I taught a Christmas card class last week. That's always my favorite class to teach because it puts me in the holiday mood. Now, I have my Christmas cards DONE and after I get through this weekend I'll start mailing them. Yeah! Here's one of the cards I taught...

I used Unity's Joy and Wonder stamp set for the tree and the sentiment. The label was one that came in the Santa's Workshop Gift Set. Inspiration for this card came from a sketch from Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch? blog.

We'll have a short and sweet holiday post tomorrow then we'll be back Friday with a new product preview. I am skipping the sketch this week so everyone can have time to SHOP and spend time with their family!!! Then on Monday, we'll be back with a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT that you won't want to miss!!! See you then!

Katie

No comments: