Friday, November 13, 2009

I can't believe it's already Friday!

This week has flown by! Tomorrow I'm attending a Scrap Pink benefit crop and I'm hoping to get lots done! My aunt asked for a set of cards for Christmas and Seth wanted me to make something for his teacher. I have to admit, I'm usually a procrastinator so this year, I'm going to get ahead of the hustle and bustle of the holidays! I have Mrs. Dill's notecards 1/2 done and will hopefully get my aunt's done this weekend. How 'bout you? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?

Last week's sketch was brought to us by Scrapbooks Etc.

This sketch is a two-page 8 1/2 x 11 layout but it's easily alterable.

Our friend Jannie used the sketch to create a one page 12x12 layout.

Jannie used the Revolution heart and the Enjoy font. I love the straight lines and simplicity! Thanks for joining us this week!

This week's sketch is another one from Scrapbook's Etc.



Michelle Granger joined us again this week. Check out her layout...

She used the Quickutz 4x8 Aquarius alphabet for her title and mixed if with tiny alpha stickers. Then, Michelle used the Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles to cut out her photos. Here's a closeup view so you can see the detail around the edge of the pics and the title...

It's those little details that really bring a layout together!

Our friend Eva has also joined us this week with the sketch challenge.

Eva used a collection of Unity Stamps to bring her layout together. Isn't it beautiful? There's lots of detail in her layout. Did you notice the stitching?

I used the inspiration found in this sketch to get started on my mother's Christmas present. I have the layout done so after the pics are printed all I have to do is drop them in and embellish! Love it!

I started with a Quick Quotes 12x12 canvas panel, My Michelle papers and a vellum quote. Then I used my Santa's Workshop set to create a mini album right on the canvas. I mixed pages from the Wintergreen and Sugarplum sets and added the scallop spine.

I'm going to add one large picture above the mini book then I'll fill the book with more pics!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today! And thanks to all of our guests who shared projects with us this week! My 9 year old just reminded me that today is Friday the 13th! Oooohhhhhh! Hopefully you all have a great Friday in spite of that. LOL! Enjoy your weekend and we'll see you right back here Monday!

Katie

No comments: