Monday, November 9, 2009

Have you noticed???

The Holiday Gift Sets are back in stock! But, I'm sure not for long! Now is your chance, if you missed it the first time, you still have time to snag one!

I received lots of happy mail this weekend. Happy mail from Eva, Jenn and Jannie. That's the best part of my job! Now, I get to share that happy mail with all of you!

Eva has accepted a Design Team position with a new division of Unity Stamps called {ippity}. You can read more about it on her blog. We'd like to congratulate Eva on her new position and thank her for sharing her beautiful projects with us! This is just ONE of the cards I receieved from Eva yesterday.

Eva used the trees and sentiment from Unity's Joy and Wonder set, the ornament from Unity's Embellished Season. The ornament and sentiment were stamped on one of Spellbinders Labels One Nestabilities. Isn't this a beautiful card?!

Jenn created this little treat cup, one of many she will make and place around her house filled with candy for the holidays.

Jenn used the Sizzix Bigz XL Treat Cup die to make this. What's great is she could easily replace the pumpkin with a candy cane or a snowman for Christmas! Jenn also said these are the perfect size for an extra large muffin or a gourmet cupcake! Yum! Oh, you know what? You could fill these with little treats, candy and a small toy or game, then make a nameplate, attach it to a skewer and have it stick out of the treat cup and use them for your Thanksgiving and/or Christmas nameplates!

My son Cody had a birthday party to attend this weekend so I thought I'd create the birthday a handmade card.

All the papers I used on this card were scraps. I added the die cut tag, circle and star from the coordinating line. I used Santa's Workshop font for the sentiment. I used the Fiskars Apron Lace border punch for the green strip on the opening edge of the card. This card came together in less than 10 minutes! And, no scraps went to waste! Love it!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. The weather here was absolutely wonderful all weekend! We'll be back here on Wednesday with some more wonderful projects from Eva, our friend Carrie and more! Have a great Monday and we'll see you then! Thanks for droppin' by!

Katie

No comments: