Monday, October 12, 2009

Wow! What a weekend!

Two shows in two states and a blog hop. A huge thanks to all of you who stopped by one of the booths to say hi and shop. We appreciate you! And, how 'bout that blog hop? Did you see all those amazing projects? The Unity DT did a fabulous job showcasing the new October Retailer KOTM. This month's Unity Guest DT member is Eva. I have seen her beautiful creations on Paperee. Check out the project she created for the blog hop...

Isn't that gorgeous?! You can visit her BLOG to see more of her creations and to read the directions on how she created this card. If you haven't had a chance to visit the hop, I strongly urge you to check it out. It was soooo inpsiring!

Veronica is really enjoying the new Print and Cut files Quickutz has available in their deisgn store for the Silhouette. Check out this layout she made...

For her title, Veronica used the Studio alphabet. There's a bit of a story behind her title too. Her son, Viggo, starts every sentence with "Hello, lock at me..." so Veronica made that the title of her page! LOL! Kids say the darndest things.

The next project I have to share with you today is from Tammy. Her son actually helped her put this layout together.

They used the Unity Stamps Plaid Journal Block and the ampersand from the Banana Split font. I think it's so awesome when our kids get involved with scrappin' too! My 9 year old has expressed more of an interest lately.

Tonight, my son Seth and I are headed to the Miley Cyrus concert with some friends! Wish me luck!!! LOL! I'm ready to take some great pics so I'm sure I'll have some rockin' layouts to share soon!

I love reading emails from our readers! It is so nice to get to know you and chat with you. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who take the time to drop me a line. You are all appreciated! And, even if you have feedback or a suggestion you may feel is not quite positive I still want to hear from you! We are here for you! If there's something you want to see or know about please don't hesitate to ask! If I don't know the answer I will find it for you! Thanks for stoppin' by! Have an awesome week and we'll see you right back here for With us Wednesday!

Katie

No comments: