Monday, July 27, 2009

I have another CHA sneak peek for you!

This one is from American Crafts. Every girl loves a little shimmer in her projects right? Check this out...

This glitter paper comes in a shocking 25 different colors and it won't leave you covered in glitter when your project is complete!

And check out the new Elements Embellishments...

AC will continue to offer their embellishments in monochromatic packs but will also now offer them in these variety packs!

In keeping with the glitter theme here are the new AC Glitter Buttons...

The best part about these buttons is the glitter is inside so again, NO MESS!

AC is introducing something all new for them...Album and Page kits!


These are an excellent value!

Then there's the new albums...

12x12 Faux Leather D-Ring



And 12x12 Patterned Albums

The bottom two are actually embroidered. Awesome, right? I'm lovin' that glitter paper and the buttons! What is your favorite from this release?

Before I go let me share a few projects with you. Here's a layout from Tammy...

On this layout Tammy used the Quickutz Nesting Circles, Photo Corner and Scallop Border. The papers Tammy used are from Pink Paislee's Enchanting collection.

I tried to step out of my comfort zone for this layout. I don't normally do much distressing so this was a challenge for me.

The journal stamp, sassy and circle border with heart are from the Confession: I luv Unity anniversary kit. The swirl is from Unity's Bevy of Butterflies kit which will be available in August. I added a touch of Scallop Border and sprinkled the page with some Kaiser pearls. After I stamped the sassy word I colored over it with my Copic Glitter pens. I really like the simplicity of this layout!

We're so glad you stopped by to start your week with us! We hope you're enjoying all of the sneak peeks. I'll be back Wednesday with another sneak peek from Boss Kut and some more inspiration! Have a great day and we'll see you then!

Katie

No comments: