Friday, February 29, 2008

TODAY IS LEAP DAY...

so if you're ready, willing and able...go jump!

Well, suffice it to say, that is why my youngest child thought today meant! How sweet!

Happy February 29th! Happy bonus day. Happy calendar realignment!

Do something crazy today - something silly - something totally out of the ordinary. Something that you would only do if you were given an extra day!

And then tell us what you did...leave a comment and brag on yourself! I'll tell you if you tell me! (wink, wink)

If you're in the Pacific Northwest, and are planning on heading to the Portland CK Convention, stop by the Scrap-Mart booth. Mr. Doss and Ms. Laura would love to see you (and would you tell them Essie needs the Bazzill cardstock pack that matches Grafton...so bring one home to me pretty please!)

Thanks!

I'm jealous of all of you who are there. I simply LOVE that part of our country! Just love it! So enjoy yourselves. Have a wonderful time!

And at Mr. Doss' request - Monday will start a couple of new challenges. I think we'll do one a week for the month of March. I figure we'll all be rested and refreshed.

You know, after our BONUS day today!

So check back then and do join in. It's so much more fun when several participate! The more participation...the bigger the prizes!!

I'm off to start my day of crazy, extra, bonus activities. I'll fill you in later...maybe!

behave yourselves...

No comments: