Friday, September 18, 2009

I sure hope you had a great week!

It really seemed to fly by for me. Let's take a look at last week's sketch again...

Okay, and now let's see what you have done with it! We'll start with DT member Jenn.

Jenn used her Silhouette to create her title and the shadow mat. I just love the look the added mat gives!

Here's Shar's take on last week's sketch...

Shar used a combination of the Studio Skinnimini and new Holiday 4x8 alphabets for her title. She added in a touch of Scallop Border and used the plate from the Place Setting for the larger circle. The other circle comes from the Nesting Circles and she added the 2x2 Open Book. Great take on the sketch!

And, our friend, Jannie also participated in this week's sketch. Check out her layout...

Jannie used the Strawberry font for her title and the Revolution flower. Notice how she creased the flower petals to give them more dimension?! Great layout Jannie!

And last but definately not least, our friend Marie's layout.

Marie used a combination of Aquarius and Spotlight to create her title and she added the Quickutz Border Arrows. If you look closely, you can see she embossed the Arrow with the Spellbinders Paisley Impressabilities. Don't you love how Marie stretched her layout into a two-page spread?!

Ready for this week's sketch?

I created this sketch using my Gazelle software.

Check out what Veronica did with the sketch.

Veronica used the new Miss Muffet alphabet for her title, which translates to "I am big boy". She intentionally left out the 'a' because she wrote it as her son actually says it. She also used the Scallop Border, Nesting Stars and the Nesting Circles. I love the color mix she used!

Here's Tammy's take...

Tammy also used the Scallop Border and the Banana Split font for her title.

And finally, my take on my own sketch.

I used Honeybee for my title and added the Originals Sitting Hello Kitty. My scallop background circle was cut with the Gazelle and I used my Copics for the shading on Hello Kitty.

Thanks to all of our friends out there who stop by and visit and to those who participate in our weekly sketches. We appreciate you all! We'll be back on Monday, as usual, and we hope to see you here! Have a fabulous weekend!

Katie

No comments: