Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hey hey everyone!

Hope you're having a *SCRAPTASTIC* week! Didja get a chance to check out the new Quickutz Holiday release? Did it put you in the holiday mood? It sure did for me. People think I'm nuts 'cause I've been walking around humming Christmas songs. Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons.

You know what today is, right? That's right, it's With Us Wednesday. I just want you all to know that we think our readers ROCK! Thank you for your continued support of our store and our blog! Okay, so are you ready to see some projects? Me too.

Let's start with this layout from Shar.

The first thing that caught my eye when I say this layout was the way she customized her title! Shar used the Teriyaki Grand Cookie Cutter alphabet and replaced the 'o' with the Revolutiom Sparkle and some popcorn pieces. She also used the Filmstrip border and Nesting Stars. Shar used the Ice Cream Carton as her popcorn tub, added some Tickets and of course, some more popcorn. Such a great layout!

I also have a layout from our friend, PJ, to share with you.

PJ used her Slice and the Tag Maker design card and Glitter Rims to help her journal and the Animal Crackers design card for her title. The hand doodling around the letters in the title really add lots of detail and I love how she used the entire second page for journaling!

Thanks Shar and PJ for sharing your great projects with us!

Jenn has been preparing for her son's upcoming birthday. She decided to send handmade invititations that coordinated with the theme of the party.

Please note that the white blocks are simply where we blocked out personal info! Jenn used the Sizzix Paper Dolls and the Karate Outfit. She simply printed the deets on a sheet of white cardstock, mounted that on black then turned it over and embellished the front. Don't they look great?! The best part is all she has to do is add this and some photos along with a title and she's got a layout! Too cool!

Okay, so now that my calendar is done and you've seen the cover I can show you the rest of the pages I made. This one is one of my favs.

The papers and cardstock stickers are from the Bungle Jungle collection by Sassafras Lass. I used my Slice and my Calendar design card to cut the 'August' and the scissors, abc and 123 were cut using the Fall/Back to School design card. The paper used for the scissors is the Making Memories Slice Metallic paper. I just love that pic of my little guy getting on the bus. He LOVES to ride the bus.

Well, we sure hope you've found some inspiration here today. Thanks for stoppin' by. Friday will be here before you know it so be sure you set a reminder to come back to see the fab layouts based on last week's sketch and the brand new sketch for this week. Enjoy the rest of your week and we'll see you then!

Katie

1 comment:

Carrie B. said...

Love, love, love the popcorn page!!! AWESOME title!