Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend! I was able to steal away for a weekend of scrapbooking at a great local retreat house. Since I'm still on vacation, today's post will be short!

Jenn has worked really hard shooting videos using the new Big Shot Express. This machine is impressive. Really. Here's a video where Jenn shows us how to cut with Quickutz dies in the Big Shot Express.


Easy enough, wouldn't you say? I know you all have lots of questions about which dies work in which machines. If you scroll down a bit we have some charts you can view but if you don't find the answers to your questions there please feel free to email me at katie@scrap-mart.com. If I don't know the answer myself I will find it for you!

Thanks for stoppin' by today! I have lots to share with you Wednesday so I hope you can find the time to pop in. Have a great week and we'll see you then!

Katie

1 comment:

PJ said...

Hi Katie. I hope you are enjoying your vacation.