Monday, September 28, 2009

Can you believe...

that summer is officially over? Fall is here and with that comes cooler weather and warmer clothes. Personally, I LOVE Fall. It is my favorite time of the year. No longer hot but not too cool. There's smells of spice in the air and the leaves are changing to the lovely oranges and reds. Ahhhh. Fall.

Here's a layout Veronica created to document one summer day her family spent in Soderkoping.

She used the Cookie Cutter Lamp Post, 2x2 Square Petal Flowers and the large Square Petal Flower. Veronica used Marigold for her title. I would never have thought to cut Marigold with patterned paper but I really like how it looks. It added so much detail to her layout!

Jenn has created another round of moving cards.

For this one, she used the Sizzix Airplane Decorative Strip and cut the title with her Silhouette. That decorative strip would work well for announcements too!

Tammy has an aspiring dancer in her house.

She used the square Bracket Border to enclose her photos. Apparently, her daughter likes to dance in very little clothing so Tammy creatively added flowers to her photos as a cover. Too cute.

Here's a peek at a Fall page I did for my calendar.

I used the new Unity's new Simple Blessings set for the pumpkins, flourish and leaf. I love this set and it is bigger than you may think.

Well, we hope that you've found a little inspiration to help kick start your Monday morning. Don't forget to stop by and see us on Wednesday for some more inspiring projects. Until then, enjoy the fabulous Fall weather!

Katie

No comments: