Monday, June 30, 2008

A VIDEO BLOG POST...

with an embarrassing moment to boot!

The question I get asked the most, during conventions, involves cutting material for the Revolution.

Well, that and what Justin's phone number is.

But because of contractual obligations, I can only give answers about the Revolution. Answers for that other question you'll have to take up with the man himself!

Here is a video showing how I skirt the "no-it-won't-cut-chipboard" issue...ENJOY!



SUPPLIES:
QK Revolution
12" Platform
Revolution Photo Corners

And the finished page, with a close-up of the faux chipboard...


click on the pictures, for an larger view



If you use this tip on any of your own projects - I'd love to see them. Send me an email with a picture of your finished project and we just might post it here on the blog! Seriously ladies, we really DO love hearing from you! It's what gets us thru the days!

Have a good one...

- - - Susan

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Okay - very cool technique - I am telling all of my friends to come watch this video!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing!

Brenda said...

Very cool technique - I am telling my friends to come watch this video.

Thank you very much for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Your video tutorials are great! They can work for scrapbooking and cards alike. Keep 'em comin Susan.
-Crafty Deb

Anonymous said...

What an excellent tip, I can't wait to try it!