Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OH MY QUICKUTZ-GOODNESS...

they have gone and done it again!

A fabulous new release on this fabulous fall day (at least where I am!).

Pop on over to the Scrap-Mart retail site and look at the new dies. Sweet Justin has loaded them all onto the site - so you should find each one of them on the home page. Now you may think that this is a somewhat "unusual" release - because nothing seems to go together. There doesn't appear to be one theme grouping all of these dies together. BUT - I'm here to explain just what is going on...

A little "J bird" told me that the QK sales reps got to design their own die - and now you, the consumer, gets to vote on the niftiest die of the whole set. One random winner will be chosen from all who vote, and that person will be treated to fame and fortune. While the sales rep, who designed the most popular die, gets to play Santa at the QK Christmas party!

(Okay - I made the prize information up - but glory and notoriety will surely be due each winner!)

Now I'm sure you're anxious to hear my personal pick-of-the-bunch...the ones that I'm most fond of at this point. I'm here to oblige...

Cookie Cutter Calendar Set can you just imagine the cute calendars we can all whip up...just in time for Christmas!
Revolution Vines these are simply adorable! Picture these with a random scattering of Prima flowers, maybe some bejeweled brads even! Can't wait to sit and play with this one

Revolution Tattoo Art now this one may surprise you...but I love this one! It reminds me of, well, a tattoo the Mister has. YES...my man is inked! I won't tell you which element reminds me of it the most - but let's just say it's HOT! This set though has a lot of versatility - Halloween, pirates, Valentines/love, banners/labels, angels/babies. My mind is just reeling! Snap one of these up quick...because it's going to be on top of a lot of wish lists!
Sweet Justin has promised me that my package of dies left the store yesterday. As soon as I get my hands on them you'll see some finished ideas. So fun waiting for Mr. Brown to visit me. He always brings boxes of fun! What can Mr. Brown bring you?

I'm putting the finishing touches on a Thanksgiving project tonight. I hope to upload it tomorrow morning, after breakfast. I'm calling it my "Blessing Box" and it promises to be a hit this holiday weekend!

Have fun perusing the site and picking out dies from the newest bunch. I can't wait to hear which ones are your favorites!

behave yourselves...

No comments: