Sunday, December 2, 2007

Post Thanksgiving

Sorry for the delay in the post, I just woke up from my little turkey nap!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! I got to spend some time with the family, which is always a treat, and you guys once again kept me busy with the crazy Black Friday Sale, and even the new "Cyber Monday" was a very busy day for us here at the store!
Hope every one is gearing up for the Quickutz December release!! I know I'm ready!! Sorry to inform you guys, but we are currently out of the Calendar's, they lasted for a whole 4 days, but don't fret my little scrapbooker's we have plenty more on order with Quickutz so we should have them in stock very, very, soon!!!
I have been getting some request recently for good sites for digital downloads, (for the Silhouette and Klic-N-Kut) the best site right now, (in my little ol' opinion)Bosskut Designs they have all of there regular dies converted into GSD files, and for a fraction of the cost! So if you are cheap or just like a good deal, head on over and check it out for yourself!
Alright guys and gals, I am off to....you guessed it.....study for another test, luckily this is my final, so wish me luck!!! Goodnight!!

Justin

No comments: