Monday, December 29, 2008

As promised....

I'm back today to show you all of the entries we received for the 12 Tags of Christmas contest. I want to stress again that all the tags were wonderful and unique and it was difficult to pick just ONE winner!

That being said, here are the tags in no particular order:

by: Tammy Vanhauen

by: Amanda Havon

by: Anita Schaub

by: Erica Wejshag

by: Jeremy in Georgia

by: Lina Wejshag

by: Marika

by: Marit Cronquist

by: Mary F.

by: Matthew James

by: Peggy Vanhauen

by: Pomaika'i in Hawaii

by: Shar


by: Vicky Hrabe

And here's one last peek at the winning tag by Kristen Anne Hermanny:



I also have a project to show you from our lovely CraftyDeb.

Here, CraftyDeb used the Quickutz Recipe Card Set to make a journal block for an upcoming page. She added the holly and berries from the Quickutz Jolly Gift Set alongside her journaling and just like that she has a wonderful handmade piece to add to her layout.

I've issued a challenge of sorts to our design team to see how many ways they can use these recipe cards on a page. Stay tuned to see what all they come up with!

The final project from today comes from Jenn. How many of you have seasonal dies? I know I do. Jenn took the Quickutz Revolution Scarecrow to a whole other level. Look:

Jenn turned that Scarecrow into a clown for her Circus page! Isn't that cute?!

I want to thank all of the participants in the tag contest again. You are appreciated! If you have not yet emailed me your mailing address please send it to me at Katie@scrap-mart.com.

If you haven't checked out the store swing by there and see what's going on. From now until Dec. 31st we will have a different item of the day at an unbeatable price!

We hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your family! As always, thanks for stoppin' by! We'll see you back here Wednesday to end the year right. And, if you have any ideas, feedback, or projects you'd like to share with us send 'em to me!

Thanks,
Katie

P.S. I've added a new link to the Sizzix Stack Matrix on the right side of the page under "Useful Info" (toward the bottom). You can refer to this anytime you have questions about what dies require which plates in various machines. You will need Acrobat Reader to view it! Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were all so wonderful and thank you again for everyone taking the time to enter the contest. I wish we could have awarded everyone a 1st place but then it would need to be called something else....I know we can say that everyone won a first-fifteenth place! hahaha
CraftyDeb

Jenn in MO said...

Deb, your 'Life's Recipe' card is wonderful - it would make a great insert to a wedding card too!

Shar said...

Wow, these are all fab. I love the scarecrow to clown, Jenn! What a great idea. The ScrapSmarties are an awesomely talented bunch of, well,Smarties. ;)