Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's With us Wednesday time again...

and this week we're saying hello to our long lost friend, Crafty Deb!!! She created the cutest card front which could also be used as a fun page topper!

Crafty Deb used the 2x2 Instant Photo the Quickutz Aliens, scissors and the Supermarket alphabet. She topped it off with the Bead Border and a touch of ribbon.

I also have a project from our friend PJ to share with you today. She has used her Relax Gift Set to make some fun journal blocks for her layouts.

For this one, she used the dolphin and the wave. PJ tore some kraft colored cardstock to create her sand. You could easily create your own journal blocks with any of your shapes!

Here's a cute card from Tammy using her Unity Stamps.

Tammy colored her image with her Copic markers and mounted it using her Large Rectangle Nestabilities and Large Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities. She sent this card to her mom when she moved to her new place.

Here's a super quick card I made using the Spellbinders Impressabilities.

For this card, I used the Flower Impressabilities template. I first cut my circle from my Spellbinder's Circle Nestabilities then laid the template over my die cut and airbrushed using my Copic marker and airbrush system. I then layered that using my Scallop Circle Nestabilites. I repeated this with the next larger size then added them to my card front! It's a super simple process so you can whip out multiple cards in no time!

We'll be back here Friday with another sample of last week's sketch and an all new sketch for this week! Thanks for stoppin' by! We hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Katie

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey Crafty Deb, how are you? I miss you girl! Great card, I love those aliens!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy...doing great over here. Darling daughter Amy gets married in less than 3 months so busy, fun times! See everyone in Chicago in August!
Crafty Deb