Saturday, May 2, 2009

NSD Challenge number 2 from Jenn!

Ladies and Gents, I present to you my very first Bosskut Gazelle project and a new National Scrapbook Week challenge!!

I cut the new cruise ship shape as well as the wave file for the border. Both designs are available for download at www.bosskutdesigns.com. Don’t you just love the flow of the steam coming out of the top of the ship? I cut that in white and colored it with my Copic B41 Powder Blue sketch marker. I chalked the tops of the waves and used pop-dots for dimension. The Bosskut digital designs rock! The title is true type font “Ballpark.”

So here is the challenge: simply show us your Gazelle projects and you could win one of 2 $25 digital download gift code from Boss Kuts! Either email them to katie@scrap-mart.com, or post a comment and link to your project on this blog entry. Happy crafting!!

There you have it! Now remember, you can cut Boss Kut designs with your Silhouette too and if you have the SCAL software you can even cut them with your Cricut! We'll see you back here at 4 pm with our final challenge of the day!

Katie

No comments: