National Scrapbook Day! I'm headed out the door for an all day crop! Whatever your plans are, I hope your day is fantabulous!
Tammy is kicking our NSD off with a fun game...
Scrap-mart Blog Scavenger Hunt
Just in case you’re new to the blog (and even if you’re not) it’s time to travel around on a scavenger hunt to find the answers to some fun questions. The Scrap-Mart blog has always been a great place for inspiration, information, and great prizes! Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. The game will run until 7:00pm EST Tuesday, May 5th and a winner will be announced Wednesday. The person with the most correct answers will be the winner. If there is more than one person with the same number of correct answers then we will draw from those people at random. A great prize can be yours! So go check out the blog, and good luck!
1. What was the very first day the Scrap-Mart blog was started…provide the month, date, and year.
2. What is the name of the layout DT member Veronica posted on January 30, 2009, and how many buttons are on it?
3. What are the names of the two lucky blog readers who won prizes for submitting projects on the March 27, 2009 post?
4. What brand of paper did DT member Tammy use in her “You Better Not Pout” layout in the December 24, 2008 post?
5. What two companies products did DT member Katie have pictures of from CHA in the January 24, 2009 post?
6. What recipe did DT member Jenn give the directions for in the December 22, 2008 post, and what do you do with it?
7. What fun technique did Veronica use in her “Melker” layout in the February 11, 2009 post?
8. What fun project did blog reader Shar share with us on April 21, 2009?
9. What did Jenn demo for us in the March 23, 2009 post, and who helped her out?
10. How many Boss Kut, Spellbinders, and Sizzix links are there listed on the side of the blog?
11. What are the names of the two Making Memories Slice design cards Katie used on her April 10, 2009 post “My Mommy is my Best Friend”?
12. What is the name of the layout Tammy posted on March 18, 2009, and how many flowers are on it?
The winner will receive 5 Copic Markers AND Unity Stamps Linden Branch and Itsy Bitsy Giggles. And just for fun, we'll choose a second winner at random to receive 5 Copic Markers and Unity Stamps This is the Time Mini.
We'll be back at 12 noon with more fun! See you then!