Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Fabulous Friday!

We're so glad you've joined us today! I have lots of exciting things to share. Let's start with the winner of the secret prize! Congrats to Lainey! Please email me your address at Katie@scrap-mart.com so we can get your prize sent to you! Thanks to all of you for joining Paperee. There's lots of fun things to come so be sure to hang around!

Next I'd like to share this layout from PJ with you.

PJ used the new American Crafts Craft Fair line of patterned paper along with some American Crafts cardstock and Thickers. She also used the new Unity Stamps Owl Journal Box. PJ loves the styles and colors American Crafts has available. She especially enjoys how the patterned paper has a coordinating solid on the reverse side! I love me some double-sided paper! If you're attending CKC-Portland, be sure you stop by the Scrap-Mart booth and say "hi" and let PJ give you a product demo!

Check out this layout from Tammy:

She used the Quickutz Bead Border along with the Boss Kut space ship from the Space Bundle. Tammy also used some American Crafts Thickers on her layout for her title.

Veronica was playing with her new alphabets, Marigold and Oatmeal, and created this layout...

She also used the Heart and Scallop borders and some of those fabulous felt flowers she created with her dies. Here's a close-up view of the flowers:


What great projects! Now, I have a challenge for you. I found this sketch online at Scrapbooks Etc. and I already have a layout in progress based on it...

I challenge you to create a project based on this sketch. I say "project" because you may be inspired to make a collage or a card or whatever...it doesn't have to be a scrapbook page! So, use the sketch as inspiration and email me your completed projects by midnight Monday, March 2nd to Katie@scrap-mart.com. I will share everyone's projects in our "With us Wednesday" post. I do ask that you use at least one item that Scrap-Mart carries and please include a supply list in your email. While you're here, drop us a line and tell us what you'd like to see on the blog in the future. We are here for YOU, our readers, and we want to give you what you are looking for! Thanks for stoppin' by and we'll see you back here Monday. Have a great weekend!

Katie

Edited to add...I'm sorry but I made a mistake. This week's sketch comes from Better Homes and Garden's Scrapbook Etc. It is sketch #20! Thanks!

No comments: