Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

I am thrilled to see you are all so excited that Scrap-Mart is adding Unity Stamps to the store! That brings me to the winner of the 3 individual Unity stamps. Random.org chose Brianna as the lucky winner! Congratulations to you Brianna and thank you to everyone who left us a comment! Brianna, email me at Katie@scrap-mart.com with your address and I'll get those stamps right out to you!

I'll start today by showing you this cheery layout from Jenn.

Jenn used her Silhouette to cut the TTF Mandingo true type font she used for her title. She likes this one because it resembles the new Quickutz Yogurt font. She layered her photo on some bright cardstock and Sassafrass Lass patterned paper. She used her Spellbinders Nestabilities to cut the stars and added the large photo turn and the small flower from the retired Quickutz Blossom Gift Set. What a great layout!

Our next layout comes from our guest designer, PJ.

PJ used patterned paper from Scenic Route and the Quickutz Diesel Grand Cookie Cutter alphabet. Here's what PJ has to say about her layout:

My daughter received this quote in a text message from a friend. I
loved it so much I just had to create a scrapbook page using it. I’d
love to share it with our friends at Scrap-mart.com. Who doesn't wish
all these things for their daughter. I only wish I knew where it
originated, if anyone knows please share.


And here's a closer view of the journaling.

Thank you, PJ for sharing your story with us! I'm sure this quote will find it's way onto many a scrapbook page!

The final project for today comes from Brenda! She is busy preparing to spread the love on Valentine's day. Today, Brenda is sharing this beautiful card:

Brenda used the Quickutz Label, Nesting Flowers, Revolution Love die and Mini Tags as well as Bosskut Basic Circles to complete this card. Brenda used a jump ring to attach the mini tag to the bow so it dangles like a charm. I just love all the layers. Who wouldn't love to receive this card?!

That concludes today's post. Thank you for stoppin' by...we appreciate you! "With us Wednesday's" are really heating up so be sure to send your entries in! And just to clarify, there is NO judging...all you have to do is send me a photo of your project using products Scrap-Mart carries and your work will be showcased on the blog! You can email your projects, thoughts and/or ideas to me at Katie@scrap-mart.com. While you're here, leave us a comment and let us know if there's something in particular you'd like to see from our DT. I hope you all enjoy your weekend! We'll see you back here on Monday!

Katie

No comments: